“Behold, children are a heritage from the
LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like
arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of
one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his
quiver with them! He shall not be put to
shame when he speaks with his enemies in the
gate.” ~ Psalm 127:3-5
LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like
arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of
one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his
quiver with them! He shall not be put to
shame when he speaks with his enemies in the
gate.” ~ Psalm 127:3-5
Lately, I cannot get over how much JOY our children bring me! Our Son is just darling with his bright smile and wide eyes! Our Daughter, man oh man, she is simply RADIANT! God sure did answer our prayers.
"Children are described in Scripture as blessings, rewards, and gifts
from the Lord. How thankful I am that He chose to bestow His goodness
upon me in the gift of these precious little ones."
from the Lord. How thankful I am that He chose to bestow His goodness
upon me in the gift of these precious little ones."
I am so thankful to God for the gift of children! They are a blessing, NOT a burden. They are our rewards! How amazing is that!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment