Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our Child Thinks She's Asian!

Today the little miss and I went out to eat lunch together. It was our first time ever doing such a thing! She woke from her nap and I really didn't want to cook. Mind you we don't take her out to eat often. We're scared she will cause a ruckus; so we have to time these opportunities perfectly! Today was one of those perfect opportunities.

We hopped in the car and drove over to little Japan near our home. There's a Korean restaurant called Seoul. Our sweet girl loves Asian food, particularly Korean BBQ. Her best friend is half Korean, maybe that has something to do with it? Either way it's the ONLY meat the girl will eat. Her favorite is the spicy bulgogi pork with sticky rice.

When we got there she was very good, it was like the calm before the storm. I anxiously waited for the food to arrive hoping that it would come sooner than later. You don't understand, she's like a ticking bomb, she can't sit still! The food did come fast and for 45 minutes straight our sweet little darling ate her korean bbq and drank water. Thank God she doesn't like to leave a mess or spill things, she's good in that respect.

I had such a fun time her! We sat, ate, people watched, she danced a little and even tried to feed me food! I love being a Mom! Today's lunch was one of those rewarding moments for all the hard work we as Moms invest into our children!

1 comment: